Just sitting there in the goodwill….
Well. Did you buy it???
Asked a friend to “draw me a sonic screwdriver”.
OH MY GOD
Now you can.
YOU SHOULD ALWAYS REBLOG THIS
EVERYONE SHOULD ALWAYS REBLOG THIS
OH MY GOD THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL
HE THINKS I’M BRILLIANT
I’VE REBLOGGED THIS BEFORE AND I’LL REBLOG IT AGAIN
AAAAH HE SAYS MAYBE HE’LL COME PICK YOU UP SOME TIME AT THE END
Watch this before bed and you’ll have awesome dreams. Watch it when you wake up and you’re ready to tackle ANYTHING. <3 The Doctor.
Doctor Who Guess Who Commercial (Parody) by xperpetualmotion
Sez Karen Kavett:A few months ago I had an idea – what if there was a Doctor Who version of the classic game Guess Who? It seemed too obvious to not have been done before, but all I could find was this t-shirt design, not a high-quality custom version of the game. And so, I ordered a copy of the game off of eBay and then spent a weekend painting the pieces and designing new cards and putting the whole thing together.
This NEEDS to become a thing!
Well, where to begin…?
She was so jealous of Rose:
Hated her in fact
She was completely useless:
Once more: useless
A third time: useless
No interesting personality traits- imagine how awesome it would have been had they made her, for example, a total geek like us:
And she was so CLINGY
And such a BITCH
She was ALWAYS OBSESSED with the Doctor loving her. I MEAN WHY THE HELL COULDN’T SHE JUST WALK AWAY
She was so WHINY and she NEVER had a GOOD REASON to complain!
I mean, if any of the other companions had been stuck in 1910,
they’d have loved it! Why couldn’t SHE?
Oh, and she was SO. UGLY.
So yes. We HATE HER. And you should too.
Seeing as there’s still Matt Smith hate going on in his own tag, I thought I’d make one last post on the subject. Matt has every right to be carrying the torch in Cardiff, and he is not the one you should be aiming your hate at.
- I love David, but he is not the Doctor anymore. It has been years now since he was involved in the show. Not only is it fairer to give the slot the Matt, but the BBC will want to use this as an opportunity to advertise the show. Using the current Doctor is only logical. You don’t advertise a show with a person who isn’t even in it anymore.
- It has nothing to do with Fear Her. It’s Cardiff. He’s one runner out of about 8000 people. They didn’t give Matt the torch to somehow stick to continuity, or to honour Fear Her. They did it because Doctor Who is popular, and known all over the world. He’s representing Doctor Who, not an episode that aired about five years ago. Why would David represent the current show if he’s not even in it anymore?
- He’s torch bearing as Matt. Not the Doctor. It’s irrelevant to canon and continuity.
- Fear Her aired five years ago. To a TV audience. Most people are not going to remember it, or have even watched it. Most people however will know at least what Doctor Who is.
- He is not replacing anybody, especially not David. He is in Cardiff. Ten held the torch in London. Ten took the torch into the stadium. Ten took the torch and lit the flame. Matt is simply carrying it in Cardiff for a bit. The argument “it goes against canon” is weird, because even if it were David carrying the torch it would still be completely different to how it played out in the show.
- If you’re going to complain, it shouldn’t be in regards Matt. It should be in regards to how it’s only Matt, and not David as well, as they arguably could have done both. There are 8000 runners carrying the torch. Matt is only carrying it in Cardiff.
- David is of course busy in Poland. So really, the reason why he isn’t taking part could be entirely down to him preferring to finish his work over there. Meaning really no-one is really to blame.
I’ve seen some people talk about going and booing Matt. Which if this happens, I will be so fucking humiliated by this fandom. Legit.
I wanted DT to do it too, but fuck if you do that booing shit you’re a horrible person.
If you boo Matt Smith, how dare you call yourself a Doctor Who fan. If I were there and I heard people booing, I would punch them in the face.
The original post makes an excellent point. It had nothing to do with Fear Her. It has everything to do with Doctor Who being awesome and giving it a worldwide spot.